Cut off the crusts of some white wonder bread, get your finest creamy butter, gorgeous green cilantro mint chutney, and a sprinkle of peppery mustard seeds for this simple but flavorful sandwich that is sure to impress at high tea or your next picnic.
- ~2 Tbs - Store bought or homemade cilantro mint chutney
- 2 Tbs - Salted butter
- 4 slices - Wonder bread
- 2 tsps - Mustard Seeds
- Cut the crusts off your white bread.
- Add 1/2 tbs. of butter to the 4 slices of bread. This creates a barrier between the chutney and the bread so as not to create a soggy sandwich.
- On two of the slices of bread evenly distribute the mustard seeds. For the other two, evenly spread on some cilantro mint chutney.
- Don't throw out the crusts, you can cube and bake them for croutons!
- Adding thinly sliced cucumbers, tomatoes, and red onions to this sandwich is a great option for getting a more filling sandwich.
- Cook Time: 5
- Category: Lunch
- Cuisine: Indian
Keywords: Mint Chutney Tea Sandwiches