Basmati rice mixed with tangy tomato rasam, hearty lentil sambar, masala spiced potatoes, and crushed crunchy bits of appalam all mashed into this one big pot topped off with copious amounts of melted nutty ghee.
- 3 cups - Cooked Basmati Rice
- 1 cup - Sambar
- 1 cup - Rasam
- 1 cup - Roasted Masala Potatoes
- Handful of crunchy bits like applam/papadum
- Copious amounts of ghee!
- Heat all ingredients so they are warm.
- Mix and mash all ingredients in a large pot.
- Gather together, scoop balls of Moon Rice with your hands, and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 15
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Indian
Keywords: nila sadam