This no-churn kesar mango ice cream uses kesar mango pulp along with three other ingredients to make a simple and delicious mango ice cream.
- 1 30oz can kesar mango pulp
- 1 14oz can condensed milk
- 1 12 oz can evaporated milk
- 16oz of Cool Whip, room temperature
- In a large freezer safe container, thoroughly whisk kesar mango pulp, condensed milk, and evaporated milk together until fully incorporated.
- Add in roughly ⅓ of the Cool Whip and whisk it with the other ingredients.
- Add the remaining Cool Whip to the mixture and fold it into the mango mixture until fully incorporated and smooth. Folding the Cool Whip rather than whisking ensures that the airy volume of Cool Whip remains which will lead to an airy ice cream.
- Cover and freeze the mixture for 6-8 hours to allow the ice cream to set.
- Scoop and serve in a bowl or on a cone!
- You can beat heavy whipping cream to stiff peaks in place of cool whip as a substitute
- Alphonso mango pulp works as a great substitute for Kesar mango pulp. The resulting ice cream will be less orange in color and have a subtle sweetness
- Prep Time: 5
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No-Churn
- Cuisine: Indian
Keywords: kesar mango, mango ice cream, no-churn ice cream, mango pulp