This watermelon burrata chaat elevates the typical watermelon salad by adding an Indian flare. It uses sweet and spicy tamarind-date chutney, fresh mint leaves, and tangy chaat masala, and creamy burrata cheese for a refreshing summer appetizer.
- Add cubed watermelon and red onions to a large, deep platter.
- Chiffonade or finely slice half of the mint leaves and disperse them across the platter. The remaining mint will be used to garnish at the end.
- Sprinkle chaat masala evenly over the ingredients.
- Rip bite size pieces of burrata and disperse across the platter.
- Drizzle tamarind-date chutney over all the ingredients.
- Garnish with the remaining mint leaves and pistachios and serve!
- Tips for on cutting a watermelon are up at the top of this blog post!
- You ideally don't want burrata, mint leaves, and pistachios to sit overnight in the watermelon chaat salad. So add these ingredients before you are ready to serve!
- Category: Chaat
- Method: Assemble
- Cuisine: Indian
Keywords: Watermelon Burrata Chaat